Monday 13 May 2013

Mulberry Bayswater in Oak Natural Leather

I recently had a bit of a splurge. I'd been eyeing up a Mulberry Bayswater for literally about 5 years, and when I received a larger payment from work one month, because they hadn't been paying me properly for two years (!!), I thought why not, I'm going to treat myself!

In short, its love. The price tag was horrendous and I still can't say out loud how much it was because it makes me feel a bit sick, but the way I look at it is that Mulberry prices are just rising and rising at the moment, so I'd better get it before it goes any higher! Proper justification maths there haha! Its an investment, its a classic bag. I didn't want to get one of those bags where you can immediately say which season it's from, I wanted one that would be timeless. After a little encouragement from Sarah and Sophie, and numerous visits to the Mulberry website, I finally took the plunge! I think buying it online meant that I could ignore the price and just click ORDER, whereas if someone in a shop had said the total, I don't think I would have been able to hand over my card! Ha!

Here it is!







I find that pictures really don't do it justice, the colour looks off and it looks weird, it is acutally a lovely golden brown, and sometimes it comes up as almost a rust colour!

I'm so glad I bought it, I was trying to decide for ages between that or a Louis Vuitton Speedy in Damier Ebene print, but I wear so many patterns generally from day to day and I didn't want it to clash!

I've now got my eye on a Michael Kors Selma tote in Ivory - I'm never satisfied!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!