Friday 10 May 2013

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo



I'm sure you've all read A MILLION of these posts, I know I definitely have, but I am going to add my view regardless! (Obviously if you're sick of reading the same bloody reviews, as I am, click out now!).

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I'm on my second one already, and I really think it is 100% worth the hype. I'm currently suffering from ridiculous spot outbreaks, on my lower face cheeks and chin, and it was getting out of control. I'm yet to work out what's causing this, but I'm trying! It got to the point where it really needed to get under control, and I was getting so frustrated!

I am one of those people who even though I don't touch my spots, and I leave them alone, I ALWAYS get scarring. I don't pick it, I don't touch it, the only thing I might do is bash some Origins Super Spot Remover on it, but I always always get a scar, and its driving me mad. 

If you have any product recommendations to get rid of scarring, please leave them below, I'd love to hear them!

I wanted to try this after reading all the reviews, and I think its fair to say that I was desperate for it to work!!!! Luckily, I was impressed. I think I was using it incorrectly to begin with, although it doesn't say exactly how to use it, I was just using it after my moisturiser at the end of my routine. As soon as I switched to using it before my moisturizer, as the last but one step of my routine, I noticed a difference. My spots seem to heal quicker, and my redness on my face is definitely reduced. My only problem with this is how fast I get through it, I reckon a tube lasts me 4-5 weeks, but I do use a lot of it because I have a lot of problem areas around my face!

100% recommended! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!