Friday 1 February 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick - Grandest Grape









I had seen these all over the shop but they never really appealed to me, I'm not sure why. I think I just saw it as a massive crayon that would be useless to be honest, and just another fad! I think the price put me off too, I thought £16 for a massive crayon was a bit too much for my current budget!

I have no idea why I thought this, as I'll happily pay £34 ish for a foundation but not £16 for a lipstick?? Anyway onto my thoughts!

I had this is a present from my boyfriend's mother for my birthday. She LOVES them as has 4 or 5 but i'd never really been tempted as i'm more of a MAC lipstick girl! Upon application, I found that it was surprisingly moisturising, and lasted well on my lips, despite my low expectations!

I am really impressed with this, and I would repurchase myself in a different shade for those days when I just want to chuck on a moisturising balm and can't be bothered with a lipstick!

Have you tried these? Any other recommendations?

1 comment:



  1. Style!! The primary cost of the cheap flower girl dresses bridesmaids dresses be determined by the style of the dresses. The more stylish dress you order, the more it will cost you. So before deciding on the bridesmaid dress, be sure which you are well aware of the prices of prom suits different designs and see which style suits your pocket.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!