Friday 25 January 2013

Liz Earle instant boost skin tonic




Sorry for the rubbish image quality, I am trying to get back into the habit of using my DSLR but its dark when I get home from work so I'm just using my iPhone camera at the moment! #badblogger

I'd been meaning to try this product for a while, when my boyfriend's mum kindly gave it to me for my birthday this month. (I'M24NOWWHATTHEACTUALFUCK). I was excited to start using this as my skin had been in some serious need of TLC after christmas and the post-Clarisonic damage!

I've actually been really good at the moment and I've been doing a proper skincare routine, which I haven't done in months! I've noticed a real change in my skin in the past few weeks after incorporating this into my routine, and I'm not sure if its a combination of this and hydraluron, but they are a team that I do NAT want to be without as a result! It smells really nice, almost floral, and I find it really refreshing to use and it definitely wakes my skin up in the mornings!

I was worried about going back to Liz Earle after my Cleanse & Polish massacre, but I was pleasantly surprised by this, and I'm now looking at the Brightening Treatment Mask, despite the fact that it says "not suitable for sensitive skin"... awk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!