Friday 7 December 2012

Origins GinZing Eye Cream

I suffer from really sensitive eyes and if I rub them at all I wake up the next day with puffy eyes with loads of gunk in (sick, I know, sorry!). I bought this cream due to the fact that I'd never tried an eye cream before and I was intrigued by its claims of  being a "refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff", which were basically what I was looking for.

I do like this cream, and I do think it does help on those days where I wake up and my eyes are red and sore. I don't think it is particularly brightening, but I do have unusually dark circles so maybe I'm not the best person to judge.

I find it soothing, refreshing and nice to use, but I think I would go for a more cooling cream next time, as I need something a bit stronger to help my eyes calm down. Its a smaller pot than I was imagining, but you only need a small amount and a little goes a long way. However, this is the first eye cream I've used and I don't have anything to compare it to. I would recommend it if you're new to eye creams like me, and just want a basic one to start. It does help, and does sooth them a small amount, but I'm not blown away by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!