Wednesday 19 September 2012

Recommendations...

I thought I would do a little post about the blogs I am currently loving, it's always nice to discover blogs and these are definitely some of my favourites!

One is a fashion-music blog, and it's by my good friend Robyn. (She's a babe).  She's one of those girls who is totally into music that I'd never EVER want to show her my spotify playlists (spice girls and taylor swift are recent listens!), she's actually a music journalist and she's basically super cool, and SO nice too! I met her through twitter and blogging and we actually met up in June and she was so nice (and FIT).

Robyn's blog is; http://therobyndiaries.blogspot.co.uk/



The other is one I discovered fairly recently, and its called "Product Doctor" by the lovely Nisha. She's so lovely, I've tweeted her a few times and she always replies which is so nice! She has a lovely mixture of make-up and fashion posts, and its such a good read I'm always surprised she doesn't have more followers!

 Nisha's is http://productdoctor.blogspot.co.uk/



Nisha showed us her make-up collect in one of her recent posts and I was drooling THE WHOLE TIME. Massive make-up envy, and I need those muji drawers in my life!!

The last one is City Girl Fashion Box, by the lovely Sarah!

http://citygirlsfashionbox.blogspot.co.uk/



Sarah is bloody hilarious and her tweets make me laugh so much! I love her blog because she blogs about topshop make up in an equally casual manner to her mulberry handbags and Marc Jabobs bits! A really good read, seriously witty but also serious knowledge, such as when the Topshop sale is about to start, which is obviously a serious topic!!!

(image credits go to Robyn, Sarah & Nisha respectively, I hope they don't mind me borrowing them!)

All highly recommended, give them a read! In other news, I am currently obsessed with this awful Korean rapper called "Psy" that one of my friends posted on my facebook timeline the other day, the song is an accquired taste I think its safe to say but the video is hilarious, check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0


2 comments:

  1. Oh babe your too sweet! I secretly love a bit of Spice Girls too, Rihanna and Beyonce are big favourites ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAWWH i literally landed and saw your tweet at 2am this morning and it made my day :-) thank you ever somuch for your sweet words! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!